1. You will no longer be happy and blessed (Rom 4:7).
Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
2. You will be miserable (Rom 3:16).
Destruction and misery are in their ways.
3. You will be in distress and agony (Rom 7:24).
O wretched man that I am.
4. You will be deceived (Rom 7:11).
For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
5. You will be against Christ (Luk 11:23).
He that is not with me is against me.
6. You will regret denying Christ (Matt 27:5).
And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
7. You will go back to the things that you were once ashamed of (Rom 6:21).
What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed?
8. You may become possessed with devils (Act 8:7).
For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them.
9. You may loose your mind (Matt 4:24).
And those which were lunatic he healed them.
10. You will find your self at the trough of the pigs eating their food (Luk 15:16).
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
11. You will be like a dog eating his vomit and a pig wallowing in the mire of excrement (2Pet 2:22).
But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
12. You will be good for nothing but to be cast out (Mat 5:13).
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
13. You will no longer do the good you want to and will do the evil you don’t want to do (Rom 7:19).
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
14. You will quickly find that the pleasures in sin are only for a very short time (Heb 11:25).
Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season.
15. You will be overcome by many hurtful lusts (1Tim 6:9).
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts.
16. You will soon lose all the benefits and blessing Christ gave you at Fathers house (Luk 15:14).
And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
17. You will be responsible in causing others to turn back or to not make a start (Mat 12:30).
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
18. You will no longer love Christ but will hate him (Joh 14:24).
He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings.
19. You will be in bondage to sin (Joh 8:34).
Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
20. If you do come to your senses you will weep bitterly (Mat 26:75).
And Peter remembered the word of Jesus thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
21. Your last state will be worse that your first state (Matt 12:45).
And the last state of that man is worse than the first.
22. You will be cast into outer darkness and shall weep (Mat 8:12).
The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
23. You will be cut down and cast into the fire (Mat 3:10).
Therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
24. If you die in that state it would be better you were never born (Mat 26:24).
Woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.